(Download Music mp3) Chayama by MixStar N (Osondi Owendi Cover prod. by MixStar N)

DEATH IS THE HARVEST TIME; WE REAP THE FRUITS WE HAVE SOWN DURING OUR LIFE TIME. HARVEST TIME IS A TIME OF JOY FOR REAPERS BUT IT’S A TIME OF SORROW FOR THOSE WHO, AT PLANTING SEASON, USED THEIR SEEDS FOR FOOD
IT’S HARVEST TIME AND UNCLE NICHOLAS .E. OGBAJI HAS GONE TO REAP THE GOOD FRUITS HE SOWED DURING HIS LIFE HERE ON EARTH, BUT WE ARE LEFT BEHIND WITH A FEELING OF SADNESS. LET US TURN TO THE LORD WHO OWNS THE VINE YARD AND ASK HIM TO FORGIVE ALL HIS TRESPASSES AND OURS AS WELL, SO THAT OUR HARVEST WILL BE AS GOOD AS HIS.

Download below my tribute song dedicated to my late 
uncle and a namesake (NICHOLAS EKPENTA OGBAJI)
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_kfHvo4n51BLXo0Q2EwczlHM0U


Uncle, I still can’t believe I am writing a tribute because of your passing. Words cannot describe this difficult moment, but if this is the last time I get to say goodbye then I know I will do so with the knowledge that I consider myself blessed to have lived this life as your nephew.
You touched so many lives by your selfless and countless acts of kindness, always giving and never expecting any favors in return. Your dedication to your carrier as a professional class room teacher,
is path you laid for others to succeed.
 The benefits of your hard work is a living testimony for the so many young men and women you took under your wings at a personal and professional level.
Uncle, you were and will always be an inspiration to myself, the entire family of OGBAJI and anyone who worked with you. You have left a void in the family that will never be filled.
While we mourn today, we also take comfort in the fact that your mission on earth would have been fulfilled. We thank the Lord for your life and bade you farewell until we meet again,
Your Nephew,
NICHOLAS .E. OGAH

No comments:

Post a Comment